How to Create a Successful YouTube Marketing Video
Creating a successful video for YouTube depends on what you want to accomplish. Businesses owners like to use an educational or informative approach for their marketing videos. Many consumers are attracted to the educational videos because they are informative and teach them something. The normal format for an educational video is to explain to the consumer how to accomplish a task step-by-step.
Depending on the message you want to convey will depend on the format you choose. If you need to inform your customer of a new product or service you would need to create an informative video. The video will display your new products in an attractive setting. This sparks the viewer's interest and makes them aware of your new product line. Informative videos are created to attract and inform the consumer about your products.
Before creating your video for marketing your new product you need to consider:
- The first 15 to 20 seconds of your video should have compelling content that makes your viewer want to see the rest of your video.
- Make short video clips and keep them under two minutes.
- Create a video that demands your audience to participate and take action.
- Adding an element of surprise will enhance your video and keep your viewers engaged.
- Add comedy to your video that is enjoyable for all audiences to view.
- Your videos should use keyword-optimization.
- Always include a video headline, tags, and a description.
- It is important to have a call to action in your video.
- Create video clips that are easy to share across all media.
- Have a promotional plan to share and link your videos on your website and social media accounts.
- Create an email marketing campaign to announce your video.
- What message do you want to send to your customers?
- When posting your video online to YouTube, use the tools available to add tags, keywords, and title to your video.
- After creating your video incorporate your videos into your blog and website.
- Create press releases or newsletters that announce your new videos.
- When creating your video it is important that your content cater to your targeted audience.
- It is important your videos have personality.
- Make a short video for each of your keywords.
- Create a story for your video that is motivated, clever, and informative.
- Always produce professional quality videos.
- Use a microphone for recording your message and not the microphone on your camcorder.
- Understand how to use light effectively in your video.
It is important to understand if you want to create an educational or informative video for your targeted audience. Before creating your video you will need to understand what you want your video to say. Always map out your video content, ideas, and format before shooting your video. If you are new to video marketing it is best to hire a professional video service to help create and produce your videos.
About Julie Sinclair
Julie is a retired teacher who enjoys Internet research. She has helped friends create blog sites and websites. She enjoys learning about the Internet and the latest technology.