The key to success in contests instagram
The involvement of consumers in content generation is key for distributing any brand on social networks. Increasingly, those who use Instagram to capture the attention of new customers and retain the ones they have .
The success of the competitions of the application, which includes the name of the old photographs taken with the Polaroid of the 60s , lies mainly in the viralización content in a direct, rapid, and especially creative because of its popular filters .
Therefore, the effectiveness of the contests or promotions on Instagram, can be guaranteed if we follow a few tips :
1. have defined a characteristic profile of our brand and the social network . Thus, we achieve our users to identify corporate image at a glance.
2. As with any advertising campaign, the communication objectives must be clearly defined . We will measure the results of reach once the competition has ended.
3. Theme of the contest must be set to perfection. So avoid fuzzy messages with possible mistakes participants , and can not associate with brand-related concepts.
4. Chosen The hashtag for the contest should be easy to remember , be directly related to brand, and if possible , unique to itself. To give the hashtag more relevant it is advisable to include a slogan or even use an abbreviation of the brand.
5. Prize that you opt to have direct relationship with the brand and the duration of the contest should be clear from the start.
6. Once we made the first 5 steps should attract audiences to our competition. For this , we must promote in other social networks like Facebook or Twitter , they usually have a greater number of followers.
7. Finally , once the contest finish, its impact will be measured. To do this, the number of evaluate likes , mentions, participants and comments from users. And for that, we recommend the free service "Statigram"
The application allows us to manage our profile and know your statistics Instagram and contests that are taking place. Registration is fast, just do it with Instagram access data.